New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Anybody fish wildcat lake in the past few years and know if there is anything still there? Used to be really good but I have not been there in about 16 years or so. Or any other of the lakes in that area you might sugest for some nice speckleds or lakers? The girlfriend is just getting into fishing and I would love to get her some nice big trout to really get her hooked. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi all. Anybody fish wildcat lake in the past few years and know if there is anything still there? Used to be really good but I have not been there in about 16 years or so. Or any other of the lakes in that area you might sugest for some nice speckleds or lakers? The girlfriend is just getting into fishing and I would love to get her some nice big trout to really get her hooked. Thanks for any help.
I have never fished wildcat lake but i know people who have... I hunt in that area and always wanted to try it..
There is a few lakes in that area that get no pressure... I am going to try a few of them if i get my float tube floating again... I will keep you informed....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was there on the weekend and was talking to a guy that was just coming out with two boats... They said the never had a bite,, South branch was rocking tho trucks and trailers everywhere....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts