New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where you can still buy nightcrawlers in the saint john area this time of year? I checked Canadian tires and dorion's but they are done selling them for the year.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
try sonme corner stores, like the one by the airport

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
it's bad news the worms are already done for the winter, i had hoped to raid ct for them. i told them about the tourney and how they should keep the worms/crawlers in stock, but i was talking to deaf ears. i'll have to check the ones in my fridge...lol, no kidding! lol
if your looking for picking your own, try the ball fields and the loyalist burial grounds - the upper part. and walk softly, their sensitive....

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
ohps, i forgot. they often have them at the sign in, but they go realy fast, so you can't just count on them. that's why we got there early last year....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya it's not looking too good. I called around to a bunch of places and everyone is done carrying for the year. Also I was out tonight in the yard and there weren't any crawlers around at all. I'll try it again tomorrow night after the rain, hopefully there will be some around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts