New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS anyone catching any trout out of the nashwaak between the pentiac and Marysville in the last two DAys

·
Registered
14 Posts
IS anyone catching any trout out of the nashwaak between the pentiac and Marysville in the last two DAys
Well i have not been having any luck from the flats down past the heritage center on up to the Chase's Island however i have been hearing about people catching some around the Marysville bridge area but like i say no luck for me

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well i have not been having any luck from the flats down past the heritage center on up to the Chase's Island however i have been hearing about people catching some around the Marysville bridge area but like i say no luck for me
I caught a coiuple below the marysville bridge a week ago, havnt been back to try since., they are running like crazy in doaktown on the msw so ive been fishing there,got into some nice trout yesterday aft ernoon, lost a huge one that broke me off, biggest i landed was 15 inches, was going to release her but she had taken the fly deep and was bleeding heavily, i figured better me to eat her than racoons downstream, great fishing until the water came up last night.water is really high today on the naaswhalk to, was going to fish a few placesthis morning but water was running hard and was really dirty never got a bite

·
Registered
14 Posts
I caught a coiuple below the marysville bridge a week ago, havnt been back to try since., they are running like crazy in doaktown on the msw so ive been fishing there,got into some nice trout yesterday aft ernoon, lost a huge one that broke me off, biggest i landed was 15 inches, was going to release her but she had taken the fly deep and was bleeding heavily, i figured better me to eat her than racoons downstream, great fishing until the water came up last night.water is really high today on the naaswhalk to, was going to fish a few placesthis morning but water was running hard and was really dirty never got a bite
Yeah i hear ya about the Nashwaak being quite high and fast I just went to take a looksie and turned right around after i walked onto the bridge to see if the little Island that is closer to the old dam was still there but it is underwater presently, hopefully we dont get much more rain this weekend because i want to head up to the Dunbar Falls

1 - 4 of 4 Posts