New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
not that long old boy im not that old and i can rember the pre-bass days i wouldnt mind seeing the people doing this get cault it makes me sick...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
not that long old boy im not that old and i can rember the pre-bass days i wouldnt mind seeing the people doing this get cault it makes me sick...
I agree Utopia Fisher and maybe I shouldn't have said a long time, I've only been fishing since about 2004 which in itsself isn't a long time, but they were in there then.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is there any better place to launch a boat other than the spot on the south west side of the lake where the rocks just drop off into the water? Had a look at it a few years ago and decided not to try and launch with my 2 wheel drive van. Well launching would be the problem hauling the boat back out of the water might have been though. It looked to me that a 4 wheel drive and a smaller boat would be best for using thatr spot. Any suggestions?

Bill G.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Is there any better place to launch a boat other than the spot on the south west side of the lake where the rocks just drop off into the water? Had a look at it a few years ago and decided not to try and launch with my 2 wheel drive van. Well launching would be the problem hauling the boat back out of the water might have been though. It looked to me that a 4 wheel drive and a smaller boat would be best for using thatr spot. Any suggestions?

Bill G.
As far as I know Bill that is the only place.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Better place to launch? NO. Fish trout there I like it in May, later I go deep to get away from the Bass there. Boat size, I have fished it maybe 3 times in a 12'boat and like now I use a 16' for the wind it does gat wind out there like South Oromocto Lake. I do not know how the bass get the lake?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts