New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone tell me what the water levels are like in juniper, was thinking of going up this weekend thank you
Tammy

·
Registered
250 Posts
can someone tell me what the water levels are like in juniper, was thinking of going up this weekend thank you
Tammy
I was there Saturday past; it was high but good fishing. I haven't checked the forecasted precip. for the rest of the week but I suspect the water will be reasonably good for this weekend, unless we get some heavy thundershowers. Hope to get there myself

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey Nasher...I called ya a couple times to see if you was going to be around. I was up two weekends ago on a Saturday and couldn't believe the water level. Then, I went over to Dad and Cyndi's and their water was pretty low...Something like that. Then, last weekend, I was in Doaktown, and the water was way to high for me to try and figure out were to cross, etc...So, I've had some bad luck since the last time I actually fished our pool in front of Greg...Nothing like taking a chance, throwing your line up in the current, watching it come back at ya all bunched up and a fish take...On a black bug. I don't think Greg believed my plan would work...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Nasher...I called ya a couple times to see if you was going to be around. I was up two weekends ago on a Saturday and couldn't believe the water level. Then, I went over to Dad and Cyndi's and their water was pretty low...Something like that. Then, last weekend, I was in Doaktown, and the water was way to high for me to try and figure out were to cross, etc...So, I've had some bad luck since the last time I actually fished our pool in front of Greg...Nothing like taking a chance, throwing your line up in the current, watching it come back at ya all bunched up and a fish take...On a black bug. I don't think Greg believed my plan would work...
He was telling me about it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was back at two and a half near Burnt Hill yesterday.(landed a grilse and lost a salmon). The water was a lot higher than I like in that pool.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts