New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to start building a collection of Atlantic Salmon flies. I just recently got back in to fly fishing and am really lacking on my selection of flies. Looking to buy new or used at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm looking to start building a collection of Atlantic Salmon flies. I just recently got back in to fly fishing and am really lacking on my selection of flies. Looking to buy new or used at a reasonable price.
tweegle contact ella who is a site member here she is great and will help you with what you need and is very reasonable, if you wanna see some of her flies I had posted a pic of a package she had tied up for me for fall patterns. to see others go to her web site www.ellasflies.webs.com you can contact her though that site as well. I will also mention there are alot of other options if you look through some of the posts already made on flies there are also some other great options

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tie as well if your looking. You can get to my website from my profile page to see pictures.
If your interested write me a note.

Jim

·
Registered
91 Posts
Terry ties some of the best flies I've seen anywhere and having tied myself for many years I'm real picky. He has his proportions down cold and his dry flies have the right size hackle, not the short stuff found on some commercial flies. He even takes the time to over-tie the hackle on his bugs and dry flies so they last through several fish.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Terry ties some of the best flies I've seen anywhere and having tied myself for many years I'm real picky. He has his proportions down cold and his dry flies have the right size hackle, not the short stuff found on some commercial flies. He even takes the time to over-tie the hackle on his bugs and dry flies so they last through several fish.
Does he have a website so we can view the photo gallery before reaching him?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Terry's old school and doesn't have a computer. You can reach him at 447-2330. He's got flies in a few convenience stores and may have some near you so you can see the actual flies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I tie professionally for various local businesses and lodges, I can tie whatever you would like and can offer you an excellent price depending on how many you order. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Make your way to the Dieppe Fly Fishing Forum in 2 weeks, lots of extremely talented tyers going to be there doing demos.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I posted some of my flies on the Nova Scotia Fly Tying sight and would help you out, take a look under the brat flies and let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts