New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Used to fish these 3 lakes with my grandfather when I was a kid. This is going back over 20 years ago now. I was planning on trying probably victoria out on the 1st of may. Used to catch some nice speckled trout and out of all 3 and some lake trout out of west long. Any body fish these and know if there is much left in them. I have heard west long has bass now and if it does I would imagine the others probably do as well? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hi. Used to fish these 3 lakes with my grandfather when I was a kid. This is going back over 20 years ago now. I was planning on trying probably victoria out on the 1st of may. Used to catch some nice speckled trout and out of all 3 and some lake trout out of west long. Any body fish these and know if there is much left in them. I have heard west long has bass now and if it does I would imagine the others probably do as well? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
West Long definatley has smallies in it, but it also has some nice sized trout and from what I am told it has togue down in the deep trench.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys guys. I am an avid Bass fisherman but I am dissapointed they are in there. Anybody know what condition the road in is like and if the ice is out yet?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Thanks for the replys guys. I am an avid Bass fisherman but I am dissapointed they are in there. Anybody know what condition the road in is like and if the ice is out yet?
Not sure, but you still have two weeks for it to clear out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts