New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id start this for anyone who knows of ice fishing tournies , they could post the dates and what they know , help spread the word a bit and get more ppl out, more the merrier. To start here are a few of that i know are upcoming

This comning saturday there is a kids and family day tourny set up by the village of minto. Its being held on the keyhole aka black lake (pond on grand just down from princess park on rt 690) from 10-1, cost is a buck per entry por 2 for family i think. They have hotdogs and hot coco as well as a warming shack and they will drill holes for ppl without augers, and usually have a lot of prizes for most fish, first fish, biggest fish ect...really good day to get kids out

Feb 19 there is supposed to be the big pickrel tourny on french and indian lake, havnt heard all the details but its the big one like last year that budweiser and others sponsered, it was a huge tourny wiht over 90 entrants and some REALLY nice prizes, for lunkers, biggest 2 fish, perch pot, rrandom draws 5050, ect im not sure of all the details as of yet but pretty sure about the date, ill post more when i find out

Lastly there may be another tourny held the last weeeknd of feb first of march by the same guy who held the one today, not positive whether he`ll have another just depends on the ice i guess, ill keep an ear out for it

if anyone else knows of any others post em up , more the merrier

·
Registered
492 Posts
It is part of the Grand Lake system of lakes. Go northwest of Grand Lake, you go through Maquapit Lake, French Lake and then you get to Indian Lake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts