New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one ever find somethign around here I found a few minors things up by gold course thats it tho anyone else ever have look finding any.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
the ones you found there are the best of them. most of the north ends small streams are in pipes under ground (those do the same for a ways too) or actualy are under ground streams. the lime stone and shale here is fairly porous. to get to real streams, the closest from there are to the east, mash crieek and little river, followed by a whole bunch more. to the west there are a couple streams but you really have to go further west, out of the city to hit the better trout brooks that direction.
be careful fishing little river for the first 2 weeks, until the lakes and resevoirs are open. the river goes through a few resevoirs, and the waters around them count, so i would fish the streams going into it the first 2 weeks and avoid the nasty talk with the wardens (they ticket a few fishing there every year).
hopefully they will have the millidgeville ferry running soon. its just a short trip across on it to kingston penninsula, which has a great assortment of trout streams.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love grand bay when you get up thier and you hit the irving a ways after your in and keep going even past jones creek and oak point and that stuff for about 20 mins youll hit a bridge at the beggining of a long road inclose by tree and maybe a few houses that bridge uder it is a large brook that goes way the heck up in the woods its probably about 15 20 foot across the whole way up for miles and about 5 6 feet deep at the pools Amazing trout Constantly I know i shouldnt say it her ebut im sure you been thier or would love it spinning gear or fly is great non stop trout all day haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love grand bay when you get up thier and you hit the irving a ways after your in and keep going even past jones creek and oak point and that stuff for about 20 mins youll hit a bridge at the beggining of a long road inclose by tree and maybe a few houses that bridge uder it is a large brook that goes way the heck up in the woods its probably about 15 20 foot across the whole way up for miles and about 5 6 feet deep at the pools Amazing trout Constantly I know i shouldnt say it her ebut im sure you been thier or would love it spinning gear or fly is great non stop trout all day haha.
I know this post is old, but I'm interested on knowing more about this place. Would you have coordinates or a street neame near by?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts