New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm gearing up for the season and love to find good spots in and around rothesay nb . I have a boat and all the goods to get where needed . I just like to know some good trout spots I could do well in and or camp there as well .

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
virtualy all the streams and brooks in that area have trout, so "fishing the blue lines" on maps is a good idea. the hammond river is very popular for trout, and it has some special rules as does one of it`s tributaries, so be sure to check the guide book for them. right at the salmon association lodge is a good spot for trout. kingston penninsula has some awesome trout fishing, again, hit those blue lines in the maps. most of the lakes in the area have good trout fishing except the few that are dominated by either pickerel or smallies.

·
Registered
185 Posts
to add to what Ipop said, just google map around the area and follow the brooksand streams.i've found some amazing spots just from hiking aorund places i saw online. dont forget the lake systems towards the airport. soooooooo many sweet spots for trout

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks brown man . I tried a few lakes out there but no luck . It must have been late in the season . My friend landed a great 24" brown out 2 nd lake . What a monster

1 - 6 of 6 Posts