New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from saint john and am looking for someone who may wanna go out for a night of fishing. I dont know many people around and am an active fisher back home.Unfortunately mot of my time is here working and I dont know many bood spots at all. Anyone want some company for a fish?? or offer some good advice on where to go. I idelly wanna fly fish for brown or speckle trout... catch and release and also salmon... thanks and good luck everyone..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Targetting or retaining salmon in the Saint John River and all of it's Tribs is illegal.
I understand that I'm just saying if I did ever mistake hooking one it'd be quite the opportunity . I'm all for salmon repopulating and I'm all catch and release . I just wanna have fun man. I don't disrespect any of what nature offers. I just wanna find a good spot to fish around Fredericton . Maybe even find someone to fish with and show me a few things ... Anyways sorry if I caused any disrespect I didn't intend to or make it seem like I was directy after salmon lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts