New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out in a couple weeks to try our luck with sturgeon....this is something new to us and to add to the experience we will be fishing them from our kayaks in the gagetown area. Just checking to see if anyone on the forum has any experience fishing sturgeon and might through out a few tips or tricks that may help us land a few. thanks

PS...i posted this thread here as i didnt see any sturgeon forums...hope thats Ok with the mods. thanks...nate

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah frig....thanks for the info there. I had no idea and should have looked at my reg book to make sure. Guess the trip will have to be put off untill july. Thanks again

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh stroover this is nathan...you guys are certianly welcome to join in. Better chances of one of us getting hooked into one. So many people look at me like i am crazy and dont belive u can hook big fish in a kayak LOL

Going to try and book a date sometime the first of July but it has 2 be a couple weeks before the kayak tourny so i can get time off for both. If not then it will have to be mid august. Right now Its my buddy Nick and I that are planning to go...but when we set a date I'll let u guys know. I think Jean Claude Cormier picked his ears up when he heard we were going too.

cheers

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man that would be sweet...i think i still wanta hit the hammond in the region the kayak tourny is just to get familiar with the area. plus i dont even have any striper lures at the moment. I'll let ya know what we decide

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.