New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
awesome!
i noticed at least one of them had a tag too!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really can't wait to leave this project site for many reasons (fishing, girlfriend, dog) but one of them is now watching this video. No streaming policy here

·
Registered
64 Posts
For those of u Striper guys and girls who never fished the pre-spawn, or post-spawn in the Shubie, or Stewi, you r truly missin out.If you spend enough time down there youll see things you cant anywhere else, maybe even in Canada.Hundreds and thousands of Bass!If your lucky enough to be there when theyre on a topwater feed, its amasing.Ive seen fish lots too 30lbs takin Gasper. sideways 3 feet from me!Nothin comes close to it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi:

Very interesting and thanks for sharing your nice pics. Nice to see their are still a few stripers around. If you don't mind, could you give me the name of the camera your using and where you got it from.
Thanks again

Roly

·
Registered
64 Posts
gotta be careful with that Rej, have you ever fihed down there?If your gonna devote the time and gas$ might as well buy a nonresident license, that way you can fish browns on the way home!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I think most of the fishable water near the highway is not considered tidal so a license would be required but not positive and I always have a Non-resident license anyway so no big loss... so many rivers to fish coming back or going down.. good luck if you go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts