New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new reel today from stillwater fly shop. I cant say enough about this company. I did alot of searching both on the net and at local shops for the best prices/deals and nobody seems to compare. I ordered a Lamson konic 3.5 which was listed at $139 reel which I later found out that they did not have in stock. That same day I received an email stating that I would be getting a Lamson guru which retails for $239 instead at no additional cost! I couldnt believe it, not to mention I got Rio gold line for $35 which is $75 in local shops or I could have got a free $40 fly line. Shipping was also very cheap. Cant wait to test it out on the water.

I would love to support the local shops and buy all of my equipment from them but its hard when I can have the same thing delivered to my door and save 30-40%.

I would definitely suggest checking this site out if anyone is looking for new gear. http://www.stillwaterflyshop.com/

·
Registered
85 Posts
I purchased a Nautilus FWX reel from them and they were great to deal with. Best place to buy reels from that I have found for sure plus free shipping and free line. I got up to a $100 fly line for free with the FWX which is awesome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts