New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was looking over some maps and was thinking of trying to get in to these lakes with the canoe and see if i couldn't find a few trout. Has anyone been to either of these lakes recently and are there any decent roads in that you can drive on without a four wheeler?

·
Registered
149 Posts
your best bet would be to go down the founds road put your boat in clear lake there is a potage to sparks lake then you can take the stream to red rock lake it sounds like a lot but there not that big of lakes... best of luck red rock to me has the best trout .....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your best bet would be to go down the founds road put your boat in clear lake there is a potage to sparks lake then you can take the stream to red rock lake it sounds like a lot but there not that big of lakes... best of luck red rock to me has the best trout .....
Is the founds road the one that comes up from the south? or from the west and kind of follows the pipeline?

·
Registered
149 Posts
from the south of the old st john road the one from the west is of red rock corner it was washed out..theres anouther road that take you there that runs between long and dam lake but its washed out to...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts