New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Try Don Galagher in Saint John, he pours soft plastics and can do pretty much any colour you want. 645-1170

·
Registered
106 Posts
For senko's try Fishing Fever Fly Shop on Agricola Street in Halifax. They have a small website on line but you can call them and they wil send stuff to you in teh mail if you buy it from them. I always buy my stuff there rather than that overpriced snooty poor excuse for an outdoors sports store in the Superstore Complex in Dieppe...... If you know who I mean. Everything there is overpriced to the max. You might want to keep checking out Crappy Tire as I see that they have a tremendous amount of new products from rubber frogs for bass to new styles and colours of plastic worms. Not sure about the store in Dieppe as I picked some stuff at the Mountain road location yesterday.

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i saw them at Doiron`s in sj. they have a wide variety of soft plastics at the moment, and you can buy them individualy if you want to. they also have their striper gear in, and i know you use a lot of that pei fisher, so it would be a double header! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts