New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice Vid Dan... what a fantastic looking river... would love to lay a fly across any of that water and you would soon see your big trout... obviously I am not going to ask you to tell me where it is but if you want to send me a PM and point me in a general direction then that would be great..lol...

·
Registered
24 Posts
You did a good job shooting the video and fishing at the same time, if it was me i probally would have dropped the video camera in the water LOL. I know where that river is you were fishing in, i have fished there before many times and caught some nice trout, but I won't tell anyone Ok

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys,
Yes it's southern NB
Went back with Dad and the flyrods. Hiked down stream this time a long ways- dad is 67 but runs 6 miles a day- then fished upsteam. Discovered some beautiful pools. Dad had a 16" beauty. I had one 14" and several 12" + Hook and Release. Was a fantastic fish, and no video sorry
finally broke my camera, dropped it- alcohol may have been involved but picking one up soon). On vacation starting next Wednesday and planning on heading to the camp- then crown reserve on the nothwest miramachi on June 22 !

The best trout fishing is futher then other people are willing to hike.

Tight Lines!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts