New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone getting any sea run above the covered bridge...fished it all day today and got a couple locals but it was pretty slow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was fly fishing in the Hammond river a couple days ago, like you said pretty slow, I talked to a couple of other fisherman who were there, they didn't catch anything. I hope the fishing will get better .

·
Registered
54 Posts
i went fishing below the highway bridge alomost to the deephole, fished the fast water on the far side of the island and caught a beauty 14" searun, and my brother inlaw caught 3 over 10" all sea run, real silver looking trout. what a fight on a 6' ultra light rod

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went fishing below the highway bridge alomost to the deephole, fished the fast water on the far side of the island and caught a beauty 14" searun, and my brother inlaw caught 3 over 10" all sea run, real silver looking trout. what a fight on a 6' ultra light rod
Nice...good to hear... i lost a nice one..in the 20 inch range friday...jumped 3 times.. 3rd time threw the fly, .....disadvantage of barbless...but worth it in the long run....may be a sign they have arrived...lets hope!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts