New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were there today, major disapointment water was dirty and only caught one fish.At least the weather was nice for boating.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I was up friday cutting bushes for guy along his shore . When I got done tried a few cast and got 6 pickerel in 20 min. Would have stayed longer but had work at home todo .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Ronnie,you said the water was dirty? I never noticed.Are you sure it was dirty,or just a dark color? There would have to have been a disturbance of some type,because the water looks normal in my area,which would be handy to where you were.Cheers......RB

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Ronnie,you said the water was dirty? I never noticed.Are you sure it was dirty,or just a dark color? There would have to have been a disturbance of some type,because the water looks normal in my area,which would be handy to where you were.Cheers......RB
hey guys what types of fish are in there

·
Registered
108 Posts
there were a lot of speed boats with water skyers with all that action, the waves created just mudied the banks.we were fishing below the bridge down to the first power lines.

·
Registered
438 Posts
My girlfriend and I fished down across from Lakeview campground in a canoe saturday night, river was flat calm, tones of big perch and a couple nice pickerel as well as a surprise 12" white perch my gf caught while trolling when i was paddling back near dark

·
Registered
104 Posts
I guess that explains the dirty water,Ronnie.Hey Joe,were you up around Clayton B's shore by any chance? That's a pretty good spot.RB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts