New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just though I would post a video we took at charlies Rock releasing a salmon. We got there right after Irene hit so water was high. I was lucky enough to get into 2 big salmon this was one of them.

This is a youtube link. if it dosn't work by clicking on it just copy past the link into your browser. Il check later to see if it's working for you guys.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice! Thanks for posting. As usual, u tube videos on this site open twice so you have to close the first one as soon as it opens. Nice under water view! Good job.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Nice! Thanks for posting. As usual, u tube videos on this site open twice so you have to close the first one as soon as it opens. Nice under water view! Good job.
Terrific video. That is just about the spot my buddy landed a 32 inch salmon when we were there Aug 11 - 13, looks like Long Pond Pool

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes this was at long pond pool, we had a hard time figuring out how and where to fish all of the pools as the water was so high but long pond is where we had the most luck.
Green Butt, the setup I use is a Contour HD 1080p with GPS and I have a waterproof case to film under water. Hopefully with the clear water we are having we will be able to get some more shot's this weekend.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yes this was at long pond pool, we had a hard time figuring out how and where to fish all of the pools as the water was so high but long pond is where we had the most luck.
Green Butt, the setup I use is a Contour HD 1080p with GPS and I have a waterproof case to film under water. Hopefully with the clear water we are having we will be able to get some more shot's this weekend.
That's a wearable camera; do you have it set up to wear on your head somehow? There's a picture on another forum of that camera minus the wp case on a mount which is glued to the peak of a ball cap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts