New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im heading down to the dock at the Reversing falls at anytime im good to go when you are Just pick a day Probably be pretty cool to get a few members come otu and show me a few things to , Im 20 years old! and a hell of a time when I hook a fish the excitment would make you laugh your a** off haha weather it be a striper or a sunfish hahahaha JK lol, But I recently had them Large surf rods and sold it But Im gunna take my Chances on some sturdy Nothign big regular Rods maybe catch some smalls stripers If anyone is also in for this Idea Respond here I think It'd be a good time !

·
Registered
252 Posts
Im heading down to the dock at the Reversing falls at anytime im good to go when you are Just pick a day Probably be pretty cool to get a few members come otu and show me a few things to , Im 20 years old! and a hell of a time when I hook a fish the excitment would make you laugh your a** off haha weather it be a striper or a sunfish hahahaha JK lol, But I recently had them Large surf rods and sold it But Im gunna take my Chances on some sturdy Nothign big regular Rods maybe catch some smalls stripers If anyone is also in for this Idea Respond here I think It'd be a good time !
I have never fished there...or really fished a whole lot at all, I just got into it a couple years ago and have basically only fished lakes from shore with a fair amount of success. I didnt even know u could fish there this time of year but i have been dieing to get out for a fish.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Im 100% anytime if you wanna go jsut giveme a date and time any day after saturday and im good to go IM jsut gunna try whatever baits and see if i can hook some stripers and get a good battle and yes you can fish thier anytime ear tidal waters and stripers are not needed a licence for As a member ipop said, it's only the sport fish so we can catch em anytime year round. !

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may be down to try it. I'll bring a friend too who also might want to try to catch some stripers or whatever.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll be down at the falls monday evening. tides aren't ideal, but its always fun just to get out. plus thats the only free time....
I'll be fishing from shore right at the falls. then heading up by main street.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Like I said Anytime After Saturday Id Love to go and If we can all come to agreement on my topic here Lets do it up and I heard you can reach the falls on shore by goign no only on the dock 'Brownman' Old NorthEnd and WestSide ? You know where these people would be talking about ? Ill try and find them myself but I'd be better guided then to venture and loose my self in the Falls at 20 haha

·
Registered
185 Posts
The main part of the falls can't be reached my shore. I like fishing the little side part. If you look on google maps there are 2 islands in the falls. And you'll see the channel I'm talking about.
The nice thing is there are some nice little coves right at water level there so you can get right down in the mess and fish. The currant is extremely fast there so top water stuff is useless and I wouldn't advise using jerk baits , you'll prob lose them. I like using bucktails and similar style lures there.
As for the other area. It's right at the end of main street. Lots of guys fish there.
I haven't really fished the docks, but would give it a shot.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wanna try the main street area have you caughten anything thier ?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey just updating everyone if Monday ends up good I'm head down to the dock or down main street to the bottoms to fish their if anyone from the site is good then just give me a message and come on down well see what we can catch ! Hope to meet a few members !

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll be fishing the dock early morning with my ugly stik haha around 10am till whenever probably 4-6 hours anyway if their no rain I'm thier see anyone who goes !

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
What time of day are you fishing the dock today? I MIGHT be available after 6pm, I just don't know where this dock is.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thier is the Reversign Falls Resturants right on the left side of it is stairs you can walk down the side of the hill to the dock I am leaving NOW ! and heading down SO if anyone heads to the dock SEE YOU thier
im in a black COAT on the dock with a blue duffle bag IF ANYPONE has extra buck tails or any stripers baits please bring sum ILL pay yah liek 2-3 $ A peice haha IM OFF see anyone whos thier ! and stroover jsut find reversign falls resturants on the bridge crossign reversing falls youlll see it on the west end of the bridge and when your thier outside to the left or far right you can go down the stairs and find that you can walk down them to the dock Hope to see someone thier Im determined so im off lol way to much energy See yahs!

·
Registered
185 Posts
hey matrice, water was pretty high and really murky. no hook ups, but did see a really nice sized striper surface between the buoys out by rowan's island.
can't wait till the water levels go down a bit more.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i knew i should have gone fishing yesterday! i love sight fishing for stripers.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was crazy never seen such a large fish come out of the water cannot WAIT for the day I get one ipop I hear your good with snatchin them outta the water, If you go out some time mind if I came along I'd love jsut to see sumone catch one even and personally see the fight and outcome !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts