New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yes I had a redfly2 out fit bought at eskape 9ft 9 wt. 4 pc. awesome rod till I broke the tip; now I have a Redfly reel with a Pursuit rod that I just got back in the mail after sending my rod to be repaired. Any other questions feel free to ask .

·
Registered
576 Posts
I also have a reddington fly rod.. got just the rod not the combo.. I think my rod is just a little newer than ZG's setup. Another buddy of mine picked up the rod/reel combo at eskape anglers last year.. he liked the rod til he broke the rod tip off while stringing the line through the eyes last fall up at squirrel falls.. luckily is was the very last day and the last few hours of our trip... he hasn't sent it away yet

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I went to Eskape Anglers 2 weeks ago and I saw them so I wanted some feedback on the brand. I know the price is good but I wondered about the quality.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I bought the combo from there near the end of last season and like it. Only used it a couple of times but it is a good casting rod.

·
Registered
68 Posts
[sub]I can say that the Redington RS4 saltwater combo worked very well bone fishing in Mexico. I am going to use it salmon fishing this year. I own a 2 peice Orvis, Sage and Gloomis and this was my first 4 peice rod. I am very happy with the purchase. I believe the cost for the rod, reel, and line was aprox 350$ at Escape Anglers. If you want a Sage Vantage I bought last year new I would be willing to sell it for 200$. I paid 250$ with taxes. This is just a rod and case no reel. I am happy with my Sage but I also have 6 rods so I cannot use them all.[/sub]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts