New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we got hit for a bit in Fredericton. Anyone know if the water will raise in Blackville tonight. Any reports?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I know we got hit for a bit in Fredericton. Anyone know if the water will raise in Blackville tonight. Any reports?
hey freddy if not we are in serious trouble .. here's the link. I think in the next 48 hours it should spike even more .. get the rods ready .. we are in for the best fall salmon fishing in a long time

·
Registered
576 Posts
we got squate for rain here in moncton, sure it rained a bit.. I drove into town later this afternoon and none of the brooks I passed were affected by the amount of rain that had fallen... we needed a hell of alot more rain than we got here... hopefully up north received a boat load more..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got back from Blackville, water was low last night but coming up, we saw 6 fish roll and/or jump, 2 dead grilse floated down river. By morning it looked good, water looked like it was up at lease a foot with lots of fish rolling and jumping. Seen two grilse caught before 9am and one more dead grilse!

·
Registered
64 Posts
The NW is still very low. At the Wayerton Bridge, there is hardly enough water for a smelt to come up. The level is basically down to were it was before the rain on Saturday.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can anybody tell me if there is any rain falling near Doaktown today... any decent amounts of it? I may head up that way tomorrow if I think it is worth it...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow, tried my luck on the Renous River today, and the water level was way up. Water temperature held pretty well steady at 59 degrees until just after 1 pm. Water was a bit murky, but not half bad. Might be my imagination, but by afternoon, it had cleared up considerably.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts