New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Casey, I know you fish Washademoak lake a lot, just wondering where you launch you boat, do you have a spot near Cody's or do you go down to Cambridge Narrows and then head up river, thanks, RON.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ron, I do all my fishing at the lower end of ""Wash lake"" where it enters the St John river. The launch is Colwells Wharf and it is a good launch. It is dirt but not steep and easy access even for a dodge caravan which I normally have. It has a large cement wharf but parking is a bit tight. It is on hwy 715 and I normally take the exit for Gagetown Ferry off the TC.It is not far to Wash lake entrance(1/4 mile)I went there on Sun by myself to fish Otnabbog Lake but I was in the wrong place. It was windy and heavy rain in the afternoon. Anytime youre looking for someone to go out, give me a shout.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Casey, do you catch bass in there or mostly pickerel, as far as going fishing, I'am all booked up for the next few weekends but maybe sometime in mid august. Ron

·
Registered
457 Posts
Bass in the main part of the lake around any points and old wharves. Pickeral in Big Cove . Good for striper fishing at the mouth as there is usually good current

1 - 4 of 4 Posts