New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
Man! I've caught them in pretty much every body of freshwater even remotely connected to the Saint John River and lakes feeding into it! Pretty small hook with about a 1/4" piece of worm and a bobber about 2 to 4 feet deep. No sinker, no spinner. Fish relatively close to shore.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Big O has some big Pumpkinseed, There is a river that runs out of the basin that has huge ones fun on ultralite and on fly.. Talking 12 inch or better..... Like i spend a day fishing these little big guys... So fun..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Big O has some big Pumpkinseed, There is a river that runs out of the basin that has huge ones fun on ultralite and on fly.. Talking 12 inch or better..... Like i spend a day fishing these little big guys... So fun..
I wouldn't mind taking the little fella out here when he gets a bit bigger, Ive never caught a pumpkinseed over like 4 inches, i imagine a 12 inch one would put up a nice litte fight on a fly or ultra light.

Where is Big O??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Big Oromocto lake Is in the harvey area.. I go in the back way at the public launch...Out threw tracy and onto pelatoma lake road it very long and rough road this time of the year.. The spawn is coming up and can be really fun... It is a lake you want to really take your time in..Rocks jump out of the water if ya know what mean..Was there lake weekend fish for 3 hours and got 12 big smallies..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts