New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Wow, it looks like the PC party was embarrassed that they didn't respond, and put up a standard "we support xxx" with no thought going into it at all. They didn't ever really address any of the issues or concerns. The Crown reserve question to me was the tell tale 'answer'. Or should I say "non-answer".

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow, it looks like the PC party was embarrassed that they didn't respond, and put up a standard "we support xxx" with no thought going into it at all. They didn't ever really address any of the issues or concerns. The Crown reserve question to me was the tell tale 'answer'. Or should I say "non-answer".
I agree. If you thought the liberals were bad take a long look at the conservatives. What a bunch of yahooooos. They can't even commit to a proper answer and arrive 6 days pass the deadline.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree. If you thought the liberals were bad take a long look at the conservatives. What a bunch of yahooooos. They can't even commit to a proper answer and arrive 6 days pass the deadline.
I get a kick out of these yoyos. I bet most of them don`t even know what a salmon pool is... We should have asked : Are you concerned that the rising amounts of ruffled grouse are eating atlantic salmon out of our fish bearing trees at an alarming rate?

Or : We all know that our salmon are dying because the water takes to long to heat up in the spring time, do you have a plan to artificially heat up our river beds at a faster rate?

Or : How do you plan to tackle our problem of spawning Atlantic Salmon eating way too much smoked herring which is putting our seal populations in danger of extinction?

Or : Some of the best public salmon pools are underfished, and we all know that ashphalt is the main driver of your political campaigns , so do you think it would be possible to pave a trail to our best salmon holes?

I just think that if NB could pay their politicians way more money (double or triple what they ''earn'' now, maybe we could attract some talented and educated people, that know how to give a straight answer, and who are capable of voicing their opinions... we should also triple up on their retirement plans...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts