New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys take a look at the cover of the new Outdoor Canada magazine, look familiar
In the magazine they name the top 30 hot spots to fish in Canada and the Saint John river (striper fishing) was listed at #22, more specifically reversing falls. The picture on the cover, I believe, is actually from the Fish'n Canada show shot up in Hampton a few years back now. Pretty cool eh!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hey guys take a look at the cover of the new Outdoor Canada magazine, look familiar
In the magazine they name the top 30 hot spots to fish in Canada and the Saint John river (striper fishing) was listed at #22, more specifically reversing falls. The picture on the cover, I believe, is actually from the Fish'n Canada show shot up in Hampton a few years back now. Pretty cool eh!

That was the show that Henry Arsenault took them out to shoot.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats great as long as everyone who reads it ignores it!! Stay away LOL !!!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
it's nice to see saint john on the cover anyway.

·
Registered
428 Posts
it's nice to see saint john on the cover anyway.
I remember seeing them at the boat launch one day. They were fishing the morning and into the afternoon and got a few but not as many as they should have. They also fished the SJ near Gagetown. I was hammering the stripers in the evenings and nights that week. We got a couple in the mid 30's that week along with average 10-20 pounders and a couple dozen schoolies that were hanging out in one spot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I remember seeing them at the boat launch one day. They were fishing the morning and into the afternoon and got a few but not as many as they should have. They also fished the SJ near Gagetown. I was hammering the stripers in the evenings and nights that week. We got a couple in the mid 30's that week along with average 10-20 pounders and a couple dozen schoolies that were hanging out in one spot.
I think they were at Hart's Lake. I must ask them about those NB shows the next time I see them. Hope they're at the Outdoor Canada show again this year if they have one, minus Miller. Apparently he went to the Angler And Hunter show now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts