New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I have launched my 12 footer in Oromocto and in Fredericton Junction(Prides Landing). Is there a "public" launch somewheres around French or Sunpoke lakes? I would like to fish that middle stretch of the Oromocto.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
My 12 footer is powered by a 9.9 Johnson. I don't think it would be welcome at this event. Is there a bit of a launch slip at this bridge?
Ohhhhh! Well, you could leave the 9.9 hp and use oars. And as for a slip, it was flooded when I was there two weeks ago, but it looked like there was a slip next to the bridge.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yes, there is a great spot to launch a boat right beside the bridge, though it is dirt. Last weekend the best spot was still under maybe a foot of water so I don't know what shape it will be in at the moment. I'm sure it will be good soon. There is still another spot there that you can launch a boat from, but it isn't as good.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Morrow Bridge is the name of the location and it can be accessed by taking the new road the turn right onto the French lake Road drive to the T junct by the church then turn left follow road around to bridge. If you look on a map it is the bridge that is along the back way from Geary to Rusagonis.

Bill G.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts