New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Like I said I don't want no one saying Im spamming because im not the only reason Im posting here is because It'll be a 1 time thing to grab your attention and maybe a few of you will throw it around I have an ad on the classifieds but* Some people dont always see that section on the side ... so all it is, is if you need night crawlers Im selling them a lot of 20 crawlers for 5$ , if you wanna recmmond anyone for them number 214-3745 names Brandon, or pm me or email : [email protected], or reply here.

Like I said I dont want people ranting or complaining because this is helping lots of people when thier in need of crawlers and no retailers are close , So appreciate were im coming from and don't give me a reason why you hate this ad or what I should do else were... Im sure this is a good thing if anything to anyone that is an angler ! , This is the 1 and only add that will be posted so you know I will not spam or anything along those lines...Thanks guys !

And this is a general discussion, as people recommend other people for gear and stuff Im recommending myself One time, thanks for understanding Im here to offer Donations as well if you have a large community event I will donate large Qaunities by the Hundreds as long as you let me know what event Like Kids events and charity Derby's etc! And I can verify it . Would be more then glad to donate 100% !

Thanks to all Anglers that will appreciate this ad and understand it 100%!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts