New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have one day coming up this weekend.. Would you go to Woodstock(Eel River), Or Big Oromoto lake???

·
Registered
113 Posts
On Saturday, May 21, the Conklin boys from Skiff Lake will be holding the 23rd Annual Eel River Basssh Clashic, whereby several (up to 20) canoes and kayaks will float, fish and libate the Eel River from Benton to Meductic.

Maybe we'll see you on the river.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On Saturday, May 21, the Conklin boys from Skiff Lake will be holding the 23rd Annual Eel River Basssh Clashic, whereby several (up to 20) canoes and kayaks will float, fish and libate the Eel River from Benton to Meductic.

Kewl there NBSFA two tourney on the head pond so there will bee a few bass boats in eel river as well....
I am thinking to crowded for me....
Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
113 Posts
The Basssh Classshic guys start out at Benton around 10:00 AM, stop for lunch at the Falls Portage and don't usually get down to Meductic until around dark. Depending on where you might want to go, you may not even see them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I have one day coming up this weekend.. Would you go to Woodstock(Eel River), Or Big Oromoto lake???
Just a update, always check your trailor bearning before your first trip out lesson learned... Could if been on a Saturday tho.. Come on 12:00....

·
Registered
492 Posts

@morfrost... I'm just seeing this now. If I had heard of this sooner I'd have tried to attend. Was it open to anyone with a kayak or canoe?

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
@morfrost... I'm just seeing this now. If I had heard of this sooner I'd have tried to attend. Was it open to anyone with a kayak or canoe?
Yeah, I'm just seeing this now as well, otherwise I would've attended.

·
Registered
4 Posts
big oromocto for sure ,tubes and flukes,green or baby bass tubes,pink,copper flake,white flukes lots of bass.try the basin on the north east end of the lake, watch out for rocks.have fun,also white perch, great eating and a hoot on light gear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts