New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id post a pic i took of my fly tying bench lol, always living in apartments in Fredericton i never have had a real fly tying bench, just something else to move up and down stairs.. have always had to improvise something, this one has worked the best so far...i dont like using my kitchen table or island becasue the vise leaves marks in the varnish but this works great...no worry about clean up either which is the best part when making anything with deer hair

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thought id post a pic i took of my fly tying bench lol, always living in apartments in Fredericton i never have had a real fly tying bench, just something else to move up and down stairs.. have always had to improvise something, this one has worked the best so far...i dont like using my kitchen table or island becasue the vise leaves marks in the varnish but this works great...no worry about clean up either which is the best part when making anything with deer hair

That's awesome! For cleanup, I'm sure it's one of the few times in fly fishing where wind is useful!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts