New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the sea trout have made it up the MSW yet or what the water levels are like ? I was planning ion maybe heading up to Doaktown on the weeknd hate to drive all the way up there if there arent any trout to catch yet or the water be to high

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sea runs are starting to show up now,I had a good day today on the MSW,, caught quite a few small 10-12 inchers but did manage to catch a nice fat and very bright 14 incher, and professional long distance released another that looked and definetly felt bigger, they were really feeding heavy this morning and by early afternnoon slowed down, completly full of flies im guessing...caught my biggest, and lost the big guy on a size 8 bead head black damsel fly nymph, caught a bunch on a size 8 black buck bug also, water has dropped, almost perfect level right now

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
that`s nice fishing pond jumper! i did a few of those long range, professional releases myself this evening - lol!!! working the cranks like a fly was getting them smacked but it`s not the easiest way to get a good hookup....even the fallfish were hitting it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts