New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm gonna go kayak fishing for mackerel in the Northumberland Strait near Cap Lumière this Saturday if anybody wants to come along. I'm likely gonna camp there overnight on the beach. Just make your way to Rexton, then at the Fire Station take the 505 East all the way to the ocean, then turn left. At the last house the road turns to dirt and starts having very deep potholes and there's a culvert that kinda sticks out of the road after the second pothole. You can either park on the side of the road after the last house, or if you have a 4x4 you can go another half kilometer or so. Whatever you do, don't try to cross the 1st pothole straight through the middle or the water will come up to your doors! The other two are not so deep, but you need decend clearance to go over the culvert.

Let me know on here if you're interested in joining me. The mackerel are hitting big time right now!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i might show up str00ver, i have a few places to go this weekend and can't possibley make them all.... so maybe i'll just go mackeral fishin'! maces bay would be closer but the strait is easier to kayak on...mostly!
what time is the tide there tommorrow?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts