New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,676 Posts
i caught 2 off the donaley? cove wharf last weekend, fair size but only those 2 hits in an hour. i had gone to fish to fish the lepreaux causway but the lady working the store beside it said nothing was hitting there and suggested the coves wharf. i probaley should have tried the causeway too, i think because most of the fishing there is for stripers at night, she just doesn't talk to the "catchers"!?! lol

· Registered
1,676 Posts
3 of us fished blacks harbour yesterday, doing well on the mack's, we landed over 70 from the boat. one guy had landed 74 from the dock. nice day too. lots of fish to eat and for bait considering we didn't arrive untill after high tide.

· Registered
1,676 Posts
longReacher & critter, sorry for the late reply. we were fishing blacks harbour by boat, but they were doing well from the fishing boat dock and the old ferry dock.
time wise, different area's hit at different times. i find macks hit best generaly around supper time, but that doesn't mean tommy isn't right, he's probabley a better local authority.

mack's are here on a run, and may run right back past us or out to sea, so they certainly can go by here again in sept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.