New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place or not, but does anyone know of a supplier for rainbow trout fingerlings for stocking ponds? I have been getting them from St. George, but it's quite a drive to get them home and in the pond before their oxygen gets low.

·
Registered
457 Posts
The CO-OP feed store in Moncton used to have them a couple of times a year. Some fish farmer used to bring them there to the parking lot, both rainbow and speckled. Dont know where u live so this may not be too helpful. Cheers Casey

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place or not, but does anyone know of a supplier for rainbow trout fingerlings for stocking ponds? I have been getting them from St. George, but it's quite a drive to get them home and in the pond before their oxygen gets low.
you could buy a cheap fish take aerator pump or a pump for a livewell on a bass boat to help keep the fish alive til they get in the pond.. live well pump would be cheap to buy and it would run off 12 volt, easy hook up to your vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts