New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm kind of new to the whole kayak fishing thing and I'm looking for suggestions on good places to go. Preferably someplace with adjoining crown land as I will be getting dropped off and camping on the shoreline for a few days as I paddle my way around and fish. Rivers or lakes, doesn't matter. I live in Moncton but can travel all over the province but the closer to home the better. Someplace with a mix of fish would be nice too. Thank you for any suggestions!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey,

I'm kind of new to the whole kayak fishing thing and I'm looking for suggestions on good places to go. Preferably someplace with adjoining crown land as I will be getting dropped off and camping on the shoreline for a few days as I paddle my way around and fish. Rivers or lakes, doesn't matter. I live in Moncton but can travel all over the province but the closer to home the better. Someplace with a mix of fish would be nice too. Thank you for any suggestions!
Couple rivers I fish are the Saint John, around Woodstock for bass, the Nashwaak for trout and the Oromocto for bass as well. I haven't got around to it yet but the Saint John River around Fredericton is a good spot for muskie, but you want to be geared up properly to be safe. Lots of camp grounds around all these locations as well for overnight trips! Good luck!
PS-Lots of recent kayak videos on my channel if you wanted to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCur2t4cX_7LWrRuUrSkVeYw

1 - 2 of 2 Posts