New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to this site, and fairly new to fishing. I'm a 30 year old professional in Moncton, with no friends that enjoy fishing like I do. I'd like to eventually get a boat, maybe next year, and more gear (bigger rods, for bigger game fish)...Problem is I don't know what I"m doing too much, I just love getting outdoors and sticking a rod in the water with the hopes that something bites onto the end. So if anybody is interested in meeting up and headin out, potentially showing me a few tips (i'm not THAT clueless i assure you) send me a msg. I also enjoy fly fishing, anything that gets me out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey I'm new to this site, and fairly new to fishing. I'm a 30 year old professional in Moncton, with no friends that enjoy fishing like I do. I'd like to eventually get a boat, maybe next year, and more gear (bigger rods, for bigger game fish)...Problem is I don't know what I"m doing too much, I just love getting outdoors and sticking a rod in the water with the hopes that something bites onto the end. So if anybody is interested in meeting up and headin out, potentially showing me a few tips (i'm not THAT clueless i assure you) send me a msg. I also enjoy fly fishing, anything that gets me out.
Maybe we can head out sometime?I too live in Moncton.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts