New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, last year I got my first taste of Spring Salmon fishing and had a blast. I've been fishing my entire live with the past two years being nothing but Salmon fishing. I've gotten the wife into it and she really enjoys it, but the sport of 1000 casts can sometimes have trouble holding her attention and enthusiasm. So I figured what better way to give her a taste of hooking into a big fish than to get her out for some Blacks!

I'm wondering if anybody out there would be willing to guide us. We are both NB residence. And to be honest, I'm really familiar with the river, and it's only my lack of a boat that has me looking for a guide. I do however have my boaters safety card, and lot of experience boating. So if you want to just rent me your boat and stay home, I'd be just as happy. I'm looking for both of us to be in the same boat.

If there's anybody out there interested in making an easy bit of cash and willing to part with their boat for a day please let me know. I'm very respectful of other's property and would be willing to leave a deposit in case of any damage.

Also, if you're not willing to rent your boat or guide, but know of where I could, please let me know.

Thanks All!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really in a place to buy one right now. Would only really use it once or twice a year. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i`ve been trying to find the number for the guys that helped me out last year in blackville - great guys, lots of info , reasonable rates. i bumped into them looking for outboard parts at the home hardware (some name like that). when would you be going?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty flexible with my time, so can pretty much make anything work. Biggest concern is having room for the two of us to fish from the same boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts