New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gang i frequently ice fish at french an indian lakes and was wondering if any one is trapping or selling live minnows in the area. i am interested in purchasing some if anyone is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup they are tidal, ive got lots of minnows usually, id be willing to sell some except during tournaments, then i like having an advantage over others lol
hey PJ are you down around the lakes, french in particular, every weekend? if so what shack is yours? I would love to stop in and buy some from ya!

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey PJ are you down around the lakes, french in particular, every weekend? if so what shack is yours? I would love to stop in and buy some from ya!
Im down there moat saturdays, few days during the week, othe days i fish other spots but if you wanted to buy some i dont live far from french and wouldnt mind meeting up if you wanted to buy a few if I had some extreas, i sold a bunch this morning ...if im down at french i use a small pop up, black and yellow

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im down there moat saturdays, few days during the week, othe days i fish other spots but if you wanted to buy some i dont live far from french and wouldnt mind meeting up if you wanted to buy a few if I had some extreas, i sold a bunch this morning ...if im down at french i use a small pop up, black and yellow
hey pond jumper, are you going fishing tomorrow? french lake? just wondering if i should go trap my own minnows or get some from you in the morning?

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey pond jumper, are you going fishing tomorrow? french lake? just wondering if i should go trap my own minnows or get some from you in the morning?
Sorry for the late reply...you likely went and got some but if you didnt ill be down on French for a bit tmrw morning if you still need a few, i set my traps this afternoon, wont know if ill have many til the morning, but ill be down there either way pop in and see me i should catch a few, i plan on setting up out in the channel and jigging soem perch around 9-10 ill have the black n yellow ht shack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts