New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple buddies of mine were out Sunday, along Norton Shore Road (sturgeon alley). They caught tree or four, biggest being about ten lbs.
i always put my boat in at hampton launch is there a good boat launch in norton or close to this sturgen ally [ never been to sturgen ally ] would very much like to try it ;
as crazy as it sounds i am a bit of a sturgen nut love to fish them any. direction

·
Registered
357 Posts
i always put my boat in at hampton launch is there a good boat launch in norton or close to this sturgen ally [ never been to sturgen ally ] would very much like to try it ;
as crazy as it sounds i am a bit of a sturgen nut love to fish them any. direction
You used to be able to put your boat in along the Norton Shore Road,but now it's all in private hands and POSTED.THE ONLY OTHER PLACE THAT I KNOW OF IS TO LAUNCH AT MEEHAN'S COVE BEACH OR MAYBE AT THE END OF DARLING'S LAKE.Maybe someone else will know of another spot!I know it's a long hike over to the Norton Shore Road from Hampton, but there are good spots along the way for stripers and pickerel. Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts