New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi guys. I just came across this website while doing a search on google, and figured I would sign up.

I've been living in Fredericton for six years (originally from Newfoundland). I absolutely LOVE to fly fish for salmon and trout, and try to get away as often as possible. I currently do most fishing on my own (which is fine), but as they say... Some things are better shared! I think my girlfriend would also be happier if I wasn't always off on solo trips, and it's so much easier to get nice pictures as you release a beauty!
If any of you tend to do a lot of fishing on your own but are looking for the occasional fishing buddy, drop me a line. Same goes for those looking for an extra rod to join you on either a day trip or weekend trip.

Tight lines.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys. I just came across this website while doing a search on google, and figured I would sign up.

I've been living in Fredericton for six years (originally from Newfoundland). I absolutely LOVE to fly fish for salmon and trout, and try to get away as often as possible. I currently do most fishing on my own (which is fine), but as they say... Some things are better shared! I think my girlfriend would also be happier if I wasn't always off on solo trips, and it's so much easier to get nice pictures as you release a beauty!
If any of you tend to do a lot of fishing on your own but are looking for the occasional fishing buddy, drop me a line. Same goes for those looking for an extra rod to join you on either a day trip or weekend trip.

Tight lines.
Good Day!

I'd be more than happy to bring you along, but being from Bathurst coudl prove to be a bit challenging.. hehe

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Day!

I'd be more than happy to bring you along, but being from Bathurst coudl prove to be a bit challenging.. hehe
Actually I'm heading to Bathurst (for the first time) on Friday. I have some business to take care of in the afternoon but I'm free Friday evening and all day Saturday. Interested?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts