New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just moved to the Memramcook area recently from BC and finally looking to get back into some fishing. In BC I primarily did shore fishing for Chinook Salmon and some Bass. From what I've ready everything around Moncton is pretty much over fished. I'm looking for anything within a 30 minute drive of the Memramcook area where I can do some shore fishing, any suggestions would be great!

As for bait, I've had great success using predominately Buzz Bomb's (2-3" depending on species), I prefer not to use live bates personally, any have success out here with them?

Thanks!

Sean

·
Registered
315 Posts
seanzinho-Welcome to East Coast Living! There is an abundance of species here including: perch, sunfish, chain pickerel, smallmouth bass, landlocked salmon, trout, sturgeon, atlantic salmon, muskellunge and stripped bass. Not sure about areas 30 minutes out from Memramcook, but the Saint John River has lots of spots. The Miramichi also has a phenomenal stripped bass fishery. Just follow the forums and the boys/girls will lead you in the right direction. There is a local chapter of Muskies Canada at muskiesnb.ca that you can also check out. Membership is $50 and it was the best money I ever spent on fishing. I have a YouTube channel: Master Crow Outdoors, that will also put you on the spot. Tight lines!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts