New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering a little bit about what kind of gear and lures i should be using for muskie. Never fished them before and don't really know where to start with them. Anything will help

·
Registered
113 Posts
just wondering a little bit about what kind of gear and lures i should be using for muskie. Never fished them before and don't really know where to start with them. Anything will help
Try an Internet search under the topic of "Muskie Fishing". You'll get a ton of hits; most of them from the US. That's OK because thet have a lot more muskie spots than we do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
iv never targeted muskie but two summers ago i got 3 and the summer before i got 2..one was 48 inches to! they are a ton of fun but i prefer bass fishing cuz of more action...iv got all of them on a zara spook spread out between the mouth of te nashwaak up to the bucket club...good luck and i hope u get a few beacause it is quite the rush!

·
Registered
184 Posts
iv never targeted muskie but two summers ago i got 3 and the summer before i got 2..one was 48 inches to! they are a ton of fun but i prefer bass fishing cuz of more action...iv got all of them on a zara spook spread out between the mouth of te nashwaak up to the bucket club...good luck and i hope u get a few beacause it is quite the rush!
i cant get them on my spooks.. i'm using the 8 and 10 inch models (both black herringbone) what size are you using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts