New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a fishing fly rod at Notre Dame bridge during the weekend (may 29-30). If you think this fishing rod belong to you, please send me a description of the rod and where do you think the fishing rod was forgotten!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've found a fishing fly rod at Notre Dame bridge during the weekend (may 29-30). If you think this fishing rod belong to you, please send me a description of the rod and where do you think the fishing rod was forgotten!
*bump*

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*bump*

What should I do with this rod btw??

I've send the adz on Radio, Kijiji and a few fishing sites.. still no luck.. well I had a few idiots call in but they were unable to describe the rod or when it was lost

·
Registered
129 Posts
that must of been one of the guys that caught something big and left in a hurry...lol im there 4-5 time a week if i hear anything ill post here

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that must of been one of the guys that caught something big and left in a hurry...lol im there 4-5 time a week if i hear anything ill post here
Yeah perhaps! haha
Thanks!
Yeah me too I've been there pretty often recently, since the last 2 weeks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*bump*

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not sure how often you need to bump a thread when there are only 5 topics on the page.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've had a few of those days were nothin is takin and u get so frustrated, that a rod goes flying and if u find a closed face ugly stick keep it hope u have better luck than i ever had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts