New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and I hope your 2012 angling season is off to a great start. For quite a while now, I've been thinking about producing an outdoor themed audio podcast show. Well, I am pleased to announce that the wheels are finally in motion! The show is going to be called Maritime Outdoorsman and will be a casually produced podcast covering various topics and interviews on outdoor activities in the Maritime provinces. There will be an obvious emphasis on angling and hunting however other outdoor activities will be touched on such as kayaking, gardening, prospecting and any other activity that we feel has a place in an episode. What will make this podcast unique is that you as members of NewBrunswickFishing.com are invited to help steer the discussion topics by making suggestions in this thread. Perhaps there is a particular angling issue you feel should be explored or someone you feel would make for an interesting interview. Give it some thought and I look forward to your feedback.

I'll post an update with links and more information as soon as the introduction episode is alive and kicking.

-dave

·
Registered
227 Posts
This is a great I dea seen this on the facebook page can't wait to here it up !

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on producing several new episodes of the Maritime Outdoorsman Podcast show (slacked a bit in 2012 but determined to make up for it in 2013
. Currently I'm looking for people who may be interested in being interviewed on the subject of ice fishing (hard water). If you are interested in being interviewed for an upcoming episode of the audio show, let me know via PM and I'll get in touch as soon as possible. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking forward to it Dave.. Are you going to use the Maritime Outdoorsman site to host the pod casts? Or will they only be available on iTunes?
All episodes will be available on iTunes and all other major Podcast networks, as well as directly within the www.maritimeoutdoorsman.com website via an audio player.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Episode 002 of The Maritime Outdoorsman is now live at www.maritimeoutdoorsman.com with several other episodes in production. I'm hoping to release new episodes every couple weeks or so. Again, if you have an idea for an episode or would like to be considered as a guest on the show (just a chat or interview), let me know by PM please.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts