New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Priceless. You guys ever hook a non-salmon? I hooked a duck once years ago. The situation wasn't as drawn out as that video thankfully. The duck just kept flying and a couple of feathers were plucked, but it ended well. For a split second though all I felt was horror... how am I gonna get out of this!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I always seem to catch things that aren't fish. First I caught a duck, then a caught sea dog. Who knows what I will catch next.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Caught my friends golden retriever once.. Was catching perch and bass on the St John river. I put my rod down and walk away 25feet to piss and my friends old man hucks a tennis ball in the water right by my bobber.. Dog runs after it.. next time I know my rod goes skipping across the water when the dog starts coming into shore at a angle. We had a $20 bet on biggest catch of the day, I won by a landslide. Noone said biggest fish.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gezz I understand the post but to fish with someone that doesn't get it ?? .. might be funny. To "piss" and hook a dog while not watching your line is a little extream.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts