New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows the fishing and conditions on Cameron rd and Renforth, will be heading down next friday and maybe saturday

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
Check the tides. Lately it's been good until the tide starts going out, then it shuts right down (at Cameron).

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
millidgeville was good today, catching them 2 at a time untill sundown, even with a bad tide. dominion was very slow during the day and off tide yesterday, but fished well just at dark, then shut down again after that.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, does the run usually pick up a bit towrads teh end of the season before comletly petering out? I wentr last yea for the 1st time the 2nd weekdn in March and caught close to 150 between me and my girlfriend at Cameron rd , went the next weeknd and only caught 50 but they were muich bigger, is that usually how it goes?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
it was as likely to be fewer because it would have been the opposite tide. they can peter out at the end of the season but i have as often seen the numbers stay the same almost all season. later in the season may make a bigger difference further up river too.. it looks to be that the bigger the cove the less tide effects the smelts. tommy cod change a lot more, with most being caught at the beginning of the season

1 - 5 of 5 Posts