New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to groundhog landing recently? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Best pools and flies?
We are going for the first time June 26th to 28th

·
Registered
8 Posts
Groundhog is a nice little stretch..... If the water is down the 2 lower pools will hold good numbers. I've caught fish on Undertaker's, Blue Charms, others, and Bombers..... I like Bombers on the 2 lower pools bring lots and lots of them.... Trails are good it's rugid country for sure but where on Crown Reserve is it not.. You should have fish in all the pools at this time of the year!! Fish will be moving for sure. On those dates I would fish bugs green machines and such... Good Luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Groundhog is a nice little stretch..... If the water is down the 2 lower pools will hold good numbers. I've caught fish on Undertaker's, Blue Charms, others, and Bombers..... I like Bombers on the 2 lower pools bring lots and lots of them.... Trails are good it's rugid country for sure but where on Crown Reserve is it not.. You should have fish in all the pools at this time of the year!! Fish will be moving for sure. On those dates I would fish bugs green machines and such... Good Luck!
Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts