New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just wondering if anyone has any info about the grog island stretch? I don't see this stretch on the crown reserve list on the NB site??

thanks

troy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never heard tell of it, could it be a daily reserve?
Yep, your right! i realized after a bit more digging that its a daily reserve. How do those work?? Is it true that if you were picked for crown reserve in the draw, that you can't put in for the mini draws or daily draw?

troy

·
Registered
576 Posts
i was corrected on that question before... I guess even though you have been selected for crown reserve regular draw.. you can still apply for the unclaimed crown reserve regular mini draws. The daily crown reserve is separate from the regular, i believe regardless of your regular crown reserve status, all can apply for it..

think I got it right, hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i was corrected on that question before... I guess even though you have been selected for crown reserve regular draw.. you can still apply for the unclaimed crown reserve regular mini draws. The daily crown reserve is separate from the regular, i believe regardless of your regular crown reserve status, all can apply for it..

think I got it right, hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
If you were successful in the main draw you can't put in for the mini-draw unless noone takes it on the two week call-in date. You can still put in for the daily draws (2 per month) even if you were successfull in the other draws. This is my understanding of the regs in the fish book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts