New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that the Irving gate at Gordonvale is closed and will only be open for moose season.
Going to be tough to fish two and a half this season.

·
Registered
44 Posts
gotta love those wacky irvings--i used to fish up in there when the other gates were open--something wrong with that ya know--shouldn't be allowed

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta love those wacky irvings--i used to fish up in there when the other gates were open--something wrong with that ya know--shouldn't be allowed
I agree but it is private property. I have been going back there for 40 years but I guess I'm done now. The rumor is that they found a couple of poached moose back there last year.(seems kind of harsh to close for everybody).

·
Registered
106 Posts
The rumor is that they found a couple of poached moose back there last year.(seems kind of harsh to close for everybody).
That's an excuse - as soon as Irving got a hold of that land you knew this was coming..... don't get me started on that company - they're the scourge of the earth IMO.

J.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I stopped at the gate at Holtville last week and was told by the lady there that the Gordonville gate will be open Sept. 13 until end of season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts